rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rainy Day

     Nothing special for today.I don't have any class today, so I stay at home for whole day and slept for all most 10 hours. Today is a rainy day. Start from this afternoon, the rain is continually  falling until night.The rain is still falling while I am blogging.



     Today whole day never contact with you. Maybe for some of the people, everyday contact is not necessary. I know that but sometime I really can't control myself. If I have anything to do or where to go, I will tell you first because I know that you will be find me later and I always scared that I can't pick up or reply your message. At least you will know where I am and what I do. But you never tell me. I am not the type that like to control you, where you want to go, what you want to do, all have to report to me. No!! I need to know that is because I know what are you doing or where are you when I am trying to call you or message you and I can't find you. Maybe I am  the kind of sticky girl friend as other said. Or maybe this is the difference between girl and boy.


     I am so sorry, sometimes I really don't mean to angry with you and I know sometimes I think too much and maybe too sensitve. It's just because......
I miss you ♥
.

No comments:

Post a Comment